How much can I earn with BidToTalk?
Your earning potential is determined by your availability, how much you charge, and fan interest. We recommend setting up 1 to 5 talk slots per week with somewhat varying times your buyers will find convenient.
BidToTalk charges 20% and you earn 80%. If you charge $40 per call then you earn $32, and if you have 5 calls per week, then you’ll earn $160. Obviously the more you charge and calls you have, the more you make.
In the example above you would earn $8,320 annually. Here’s a quick cheat sheet for having 3 calls a week at different rates:
|Price per call||Annual Earnings|
When I am paid for my calls?
We know you want to receive funds as soon as possible! Here’s the timeline for receiving funds for each call:
- A buyer pays for your video call.
- You and the buyer have your video call.
- We give the buyer 2 calendar days to dispute it if there’s a problem.
- Assuming no dispute, we start your payout after this period.
- Stripe then takes about 2 business days to deposit funds to your bank account.
- Assuming no disputes, it can take a total of 4 to 6 calendar days from the time of your call to receive funds, depending on if your payout occurs over a weekend.
What tax forms do you provide for my earnings?
For US citizens Stripe will send you a 1099 form with your earnings for the tax year. If you’re a foreigner you must file form W-8BEN with us. See this IRS information for more information.